Any questions please do not hesitate to contact the DRC, Marguerite Heer.
OSA Code of Conduct
A match official in SOSA must agree to and uphold the OSA Code of Conduct for match officials listed below:
- Conduct themselves with dignity both on and off the field of play and shall, by example, endeavour to inspire the true principles of fair play and earn the respect of those whom they serve.
- Not cause the Association to become involved in any controversial matters and shall abide by the rules and regulations of the jurisdiction in which they officiate;
- Adhere to all standards and directives.
- Always be neat in appearance and maintain a high level of physical and mental fitness;
- Study the Laws of the game and be aware of all changes, and shall enforce all said Laws and changes.
- Perform their designated responsibilities, including attending organized clinics and lectures, etc., and shall assist their colleagues in upgrading and improving their standards of officiating, instructing and assessing.
- Honour any appointments made for and accepted by them unless unable to do so by virtue of illness or personal emergency.
- Not publicly criticize other officials or any soccer association nor shall they make any statements to the media related to any game in which they were involved.